Santa's sleigh card #2


This Santa with sleigh and reindeer is sooooo cute :-) the card designed itself pretty much, it was so much fun to make, pure joy!


The base is a kraft paper card, on top of that a sheet out of the Pretty Papers Eline's Silver Star paper pad and snow paper.

I inked the edges of the design paper with Versa Color Lapislazuli and glued it on the card.
I made a circle of snow paper and torn two edges.


Out of Papicolor paper I punched the creatables Horizon forest trees, the trees I have put over and  under the edges of snow paper.


The whole I glued to the card.
The sign I stamped with Versa Color and cut it out and glued it between the snow edges.



Eline's Santa I cut out of blue Papicolor and kraft paper, and again from silver Papicolor paper.
The blue paper and kraft I glued on top of each other, and the silver I let stick out a bit so it stays visible.



The circle I inked and glued on the card, and then I glued Santa Claus with reindeer over the circle.



Finally, I inked the edges with versafine Majestic blue.


Happy Crafting!
Gerry van der Velden

2 opmerkingen