Sizzix Party favour Bag


This is so fun, the Party Favour Bag by Sizzix. I decorated it in Christmas style, but the possibilities are really endless, you could for example make it an Advent calendar. Also fun for kids to treat at school, as a guest gift on wedding or a baby shower, I could go on and on here :-) but I won’t, lets quickly go to the step-by-step plan ...


Cut all elements two times, cut the holes on one of the tabs at the same time. I used Papicolor paper and the Marianne Design Victorian Christmas paper pad.


Glue the straight sides together, sides, front and rear, it goes well with the parts down, the flaps up and stick them against each other.


In the front top I made a bow of jute rope by Kippers Hobby.


Glue the top over the edge, it can be done in different ways, I glued this one on the inside, so the bag remains open.


 Glue the bottom close.


 At the back I also glued a top without holes.


I left the bag on the top open, so it is nice to fill it with some tissue paper and candies for example.


Finally I finished the bag with a text stamp from Marianne Design.

Happy Crafting!

Gerry van der Velden

Geen opmerkingen