Merry Christmas card #5


Today I want to show card # 5 in the series Marianne Design designer of the month.
This image from Tiny's winter sheet has depth and I have some emphasized that with the different layers.




The base is again a kraft paper card.
In the same size, I have cut a piece from the Eline's silver star paper pad, the edges I have distressed and torn out a few larger pieces.
Around the V-shape, I have the sprayed the paper with water and patted it dry, this makes it easier to crease.




Behind the open pieces I glued a dark color patterned paper, after drying I have inked the edges with Versa Color and taped it to the card.


From metallic paper Papicolor I have cut a slightly smaller square and in the middle a square slightly smaller than the image so that it fits behind. I distressed the edges.


I dry embossed the frame with the sparkles embossingfolder. And on 2 sides in the corner, I  wrapped some white yarn.


I have cut out trees with the Horizon forrest die out paper snow and green Papicolor paper that I glued together, is have let the green stick out underneath so it gets a bit same look as the tree in the picture.
A part of the tree I glued behind the frame on the side of the tree.


The frame I raised with foam tape, the picture I glued behind the frame. 
From the dark paper I cut a square, distressed the edges and glued to the card.
I glued the row of trees on the frame and cut off at the bottom. The whole I glued on the card.


The text I stamped with Versa Color and applied an extra layer with embossing powder an then cut it out, I glued it on the card with a hot glue gun for extra depth.

Finally I have divided some gems for some extra sparkle, there is no such thing as too much sparkle right:-)


Happy crafting!
Gerry van der Velden

Geen opmerkingen