ATC with Viva Decor stamps



ATC or Artist Trading Cards are fun mini projects to make, from simple to small works of art, you can do anything with it on. Nice to trade but you can also give them with a bouquet of flowers or with a gift.




The base is a Papicolor project Color card, then glue some strips of paper to the card. (See tip) To accentuate the strips I have drawn a line around them with a black Pitt pastel pencil, and then polished it with my finger to smooth the lines. 
Tip: This is a fun way to use up scraps of paper.   




I used the Viva Decor stamp set and stamped the zigzag stamp by hand with Tsukineko Versafine black onyx. The beautiful images I stamped with Versafine Vintage Sepia on a block. The pictures I glued on the cards and I have drawn lines around the edge with Faber Castell Pitt black pastel to accentuate it. Aa a finish I used some Marianne Design Diamonds gems for a nice sparkle.



 

Happy Crafting! 
Gerry van der Velden  

Geen opmerkingen