Merry christmas card #1

Today I want to show you my first card that I have made with the Marianne Design products as Designer of the Month October, this is so much fun! I hope you like it too:-)

The base is a card of kraftpaper (PK9114)

Then I cut paper out of the Victorian Christmas paperpad (PK9125) in the same size as the card, then I used Anja's Circle (LR0445) a punch with beautiful details, to cut out of the paper.


I inked the edges. And in the middle I stamped text with the sentiments Christmas stamp (CS0980) with Versafine ink by Tsukineko. Behind the patterned paper I glued snow paper (CA3104) for extra shine.


The middle part I also cut out of kraft paper and glued it on the pattern paper so that the center is slightly higher. Then I taped it all on the card.


As a finishing touch I have cut a snowflake out of snow paper, and I added some gems (JU0932) for a little extra glitter.

Happy Crafting!
Gerry van der Velden

Geen opmerkingen