3D village in the forest #8

Today I want to show you card #4 in the series Marianne Design designer of the month. It's already the last card in these series, time flies when you are having fun:-) I had lots of fun working on these projects, I hope you like them!


With the trees and the village I immediately thought of a 3D card, these are so much fun to make. This card can also be folded flat so it fits in an envelope.



First I cut two cards, 15 x 21 cm. (Score at 3 cm. on both sides)
And yet two strips: one bar of 3 x 17 (score at cm. 1 on both sides.) And 1 strip of 3 x 19 (score 2 cm. on both sides..


From patterned paper, I cut two squares slightly smaller than the card at I cut a square out of the middle, I distressed the edges. Then I taped it to the card.
With a little mat I have cut out a square out of the middle to form a frame.
The other square I glued on the other card.


I have a square cut out of white paper and embossed this with the forest design folder.



Then I applied VersaColor Ink in 3 different color with a sponge in a circular motion. Because of the different layers, you get a super nice depth effect.




I then taped it on the card, both cards are now almost done.


I cut the trees and houses, the houses I taped with a post-it and then inked them to keep the roofs tops white. Then I taped them in front of and behind the strips.




I glued the strips in the rear card and on the front card I have pasted a row of trees and then the card can also be put together.


This is really something you have to try, it's so much fun to make!

Happy Crafting!

Gerry van der Velden

2 opmerkingen