Welcome to our nest wall hanging


Today I want to show you a "Welcome" wall hanging, cute as a gift for someone who moved house or for your own "nest" :-)


The base is a MDF egg that I covered with FabScrabs paper


After that I embossed white Papicolor paper with the Sizzix Flourish embossingfolder and coloured with Versacolor ink


I cut the egg shape a bit smaller, torn out the inside and distressed the edges 


Along the inside I used foamtape geplakt, to raise it


Along the outside I used double sided tape and taped it to the egg, with the embossed parts and strip beneath 


I cut the Creative expressions Exquisite Poppy 


The flowers are coloured with ink, shaped and assembled them 


After that I layed out the flowers so see where they need to come 


After gluing I dry brushed with Gesso to soften the color


I printed text and inked the edges, some sequins for the much needed Bling-Bling:-) and the flower get hearts with the Perlen Pen



Happy Crafting!
Gerry van der Velden 



Used Products:
661822 - Flourish Embossing folder
CED1458 Creative expressions Exquisite Poppy
FabScrabs paper
Versacolor en Versamagic ink
MDF egg

Free font: All things pink

Geen opmerkingen