Gift bag mothers Day



Today I have a gift bag for you with the Penny black "Burst of Blooms" stamp that I used in different ways.






And a card and a jar of candy to make it a nice gift set:-)






My "tools" for the Gelli Plate background with Versacolor ink


The torn background I made with the Gelli Plate, don't be scared the Plate is still intact:-)
In the video I show how I did it


I made a mask for the stamp that I use to stamp the flowers "over each other" 


In this video I show how I stamped the flowers on the torn Gelli Plate background


For the bag I thought of another closure, I'll show you the step-by-step pictures
Fold the bag twice on the top


Cut a strip a bit more than twice the length of the bag en 2 short strips of the colored paper


The strip comes in the folded part of the bag, fold the ends of the strip to the front, glue the colored strips to the ends


Fold them over each other


Mark with a pencil on both ends, this becomes the closure part 


Cut the lines, a bit over half the strip and the closure is done:-)


I also stamped a few of the big flowers and colored them with Pitt pastel pencils


If you like to see how I colored the flowers with the Pitt pastel pencils, here is another video:-)


I also stamped a strip of paper with flowers for the candy jar 


And these are the parts of the card 


I made some flowers on the bag out of shrink film, stamped first then fussy cut and made it into a fun embellishment with the heattool 


I hope you like it and that you are all ready to get crafting!

Happy crafting!
Gerry van der Velden 

Used products:
47156 / 40-513 - Slapstick/Cling Stamp - Burst Of Blooms
20048 / 41200- Paper bags - Witte papieren zakjes met bodem
4000066 / DS 066 - Stencil 20.3cm - Waterdrops
Versacolor ink
Gelli Plate
Pitt pastel pencils

Geen opmerkingen