Tis the season & HoHoHo cards


Vandaag heb ik weer een kaart voor jullie met Creative Expressions producten

Today I have another card for you with Creative Expressions products 


Ik heb verschillende technieken gebruikt

I used different techniques




Het is ontzettend leuk om papier te kleuren met de Distress oxide inkten

It's super fun to colour the paper with the Distress oxide inks


De embossingfolder en de Cosmic Shimmer glitter jewels zijn mijn favorieten

The embossing folder and the Cosmic Shimmer glitter jewels are my favorites




Morgen heb ik voor jullie een video waarin ik laat zien hoe ik deze kaarten heb gemaakt

Tomorrow I have a video for you in which I show how I made these cards

Gerry van der Velden


2 opmerkingen

  1. So sorry that the video did not play.. beautiful cards and I was looking forward to watching you make them. Checked youtube and they weren't there. :(

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Hi Sheree, I changed the settings, now you should be able to find them, thanks for the compliment💕sorry for the inconvenience, have fun watching

      Verwijderen