woensdag 7 december 2016

Let it snow card


The Frosty Day Penny Black stamp, stamps just as the clear stamps perfectly from the first print, which is great. And they are pretty as well.




I stamped with Memento ink. For the colors, I googled for pictures of the Northern Lights. With the many colors there are in the Memento palette, you can create different compositions.



I stamped the "Northern Lights" with the colors Tangelo, Grape Jelly and Lilac Posies. The window is in Gray Flannel. I stamped on Papicolor recycled white paper.



The card base is Papicolor heather with vintage paper as "wallpaper", the upper part I embossed with the Creative Expressions Victorian Tile embossing folder.



The sled and text I cut out of glitter foam, for the bling part :-)

Happy Crafting!
Gerry van der Velden

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten