Mixed Media card with Rubber Dance Stamps & Distress Oxide ink



Vandaag heb ik een eenvoudige mixed mediakaart met Rubber Dance stamps voor jou, ik doe mee aan de juli challenge van Rubber Dance


Today I have an easy mixed media card with Rubber Dance stamps for you, I'm joining the July Challenge over at Rubber Dance




Ik heb de Four Seasons stempelset gebruikt om deze kaart te maken en die is met bomen en bladeren en die heb ik gebruikt die om textuur te creëren voor de veren

I used the Four Seasons stampset to create this card and that actually has trees and leaves, and I use that to create texture to the feathers




En hier is de video voor jullie. Veel kijkplezier!

And here is the video for you. Have fun watching!


Ben je nog geen abonnee op mijn YouTube kanaal, abonneer je dan gratis, ik waardeer het zeer! Alvast bedankt! Bedankt voor je bezoek!

If you are not yet a subscriber to my YouTube channel, subscribe for free, I really appreciate it! Thanks in advance! Thanks for stopping by!




Rubber Dance Four seasons stamp
WOW embossing pad & clear embossing
Distress Oxide candied apple, spiced marmalade, salty ocean, peacock feathers & picked raspberry
Tim Holtz Feather die
Versafine Onyx Black ink

5 opmerkingen

  1. Beautiful card, Gerry! I love how you have used our small leaf stamp as texture on the feathers. Very good idea, and the resist technique looks really lovely. I have enjoyed watching your video tutorial with several great tips. Thank you so much for using our stamps and joinig our July challenge as well as our Forever Challenge at Rubber Dance! ♥ ♥ ♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hi Gerry. I love how the shadow behind the feathers make them pop! I'm off to watch your video.
    Thank you for joining us at Rubber Dance.
    Dot x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. This is fun and I love how you made the beautiful wings. Your sentiment rocks. Thanks for joining the Rubber Dance challenge. Hugz

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen