Video Ink & stencils on the Gelli Plate & new Freebie


Vandaag heb ik de video voor jullie en ik heb een nieuwe freebie om uit te printen:-) Ik ben heel erg benieuwd of jullie hem leuk vinden

Today I have the video for you and as promised I also have the new printable freebie:-) I'm so curious if you like it

In deze video laat ik je zien hoe ik kleur mijn papier met Encore inkt en Distress Oxide op de Gelli Plate

In this video I’m going to show you how I colour my paper using Encore ink and Distress Oxide on the Gelli Plate



Hier is de nieuwe Freebie, je kunt hem downloaden met de knop hieronder, laat even een berichtje achter als je hem meeneemt, vind ik leuk:-)

Here is the new freebie, you can download it with the button below, leave me a message if you grab it, I like that:-)


 LOVEly Printables cards & Ticket



Encore metallic ink bronze, champagne and teal
Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Pad Walnut Stain

2 opmerkingen

  1. I've downloaded the lovely and festive printables, thank you very much for sharing your lovely creations with us ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. thanks for the lovely compliment, have fun with the printables:-)

      Verwijderen