Mixed Media Art Journaling envelope gilding polish


Het heeft even geduurd maar hier is weer een video in een nieuwe serie met Mixed Media art journaling op enveloppen

It took a while but here’s another video in the new series of video’s with Mixed Media art journaling on envelopes



Dit is mijn leuke experiment, maak gewoon iets zonder het te overdenken of een plan en de spullen gebruiken die ik heb

this is my fun experiment, just make something without overthinking it or a without plan and using products from my stash


ik vind het leuk als je met me mee doet

I’d love to have you join me 


En hier is de video voor jullie. Veel kijkplezier!

And here is the video for you. Have fun watching!


Ben je nog geen abonnee op mijn YouTube kanaal, abonneer je dan gratis, ik waardeer het zeer! Alvast bedankt! Bedankt voor je bezoek!


If you are not yet a subscriber to my YouTube channel, subscribe for free, I really appreciate it! Thanks in advance! Thanks for stopping by!



3D embossing folder
Gesso
Gilding Polish Purple mist
Gilding Polish Ocean Teal
Gilding Polish Powder Blue

Geen opmerkingen