Window box Spring Swing card


Today I want to show you a swing card with the window box, with lots of extra elements, and arched window by Creative Expressions, you can use the dies separately of course.




With a swing card the middle part can move, swing back and forward


The sizes can adjusted to your own desire, just mind that the left fold (see arrows) is in the middle midden under the "swing" part. This way it fits also when the card is turned.


I cut all the part out of patterned paper, inked them and taped them on the card.


Out of the swing part I cut the window roughly, this way I can glue the window on it.


Behind the window I glued vellum and another window on the other side, as a nice finish, so it looks pretty on both sides.


I cut all elements I want on the card, inked them with Brilliance ink and layed them out to see where I want to place them.


I assembled the windowbox with foamtape layers in between, to keep the shape.


And the windowbox is placed in front of the window of course:-)



Happy Crafting!
Gerry van der Velden

Geen opmerkingen