Just for you collage card


Today I want to show a card made with the collage stencil-stampset. In the stecil are different sizes flowers and leaves, zitten verschillende maten bloemen en blaadjes, stamps are in doodle style and there are a lot:-) great for variation.





With the Gelli plate I made a background with Brilliance and Versamagic ink, It's build up in layers, 1 color each layer, start with the light color.
With the stencil I blotted some color so the leaves show. 

(I have no pictures of these steps, ink is very difficult to see on the Gelli plate)



The second background I made with these colors. 



Then I used the stecil and ink to apply the flowers, first the whole flower with the light color. 



A second darker color I used along the edges applied with a sponge.



I draw around the flowers with a Ecco Pigment pen.
Then I stamped the hearts with Versafine ink using the Stamping tool by Leane Creatief.

Tip: with the stamping Tool you can stamp multiple stamps at a time and multiple print at the same place for a nice deep color. 



The strips for the sentiment I colored with Brilliance ink and stamped with the same colors.



Then I stamped the sentiment.



Happy Crafting!
Gerry van der Velden 


Used products:
20085 - Collage(stencil & stamp set) - Flowers For You
Tsukineko Brilliance inkt
Versamagic inkt
Versafine inkt

Faber-Castell Ecco pigment pen
553226 - Stamping Tool Leane Creatief

Geen opmerkingen