Woodland Scene card


The woodland scene die by Penny Black is a miniature woods scene, complete with different animals, really adorable. I added a background of blue and green for a real "outdoor feeling"




I made the background with waterart paper and Memento ink, I 

applied the ink straight to the acrylic block and added some water 

to make it a waterpaint.



The woodland scene I cutr out of  Papicolor papier, and by cutting away parts I made a bit bigger.



With Memento I adeed some color.



I also cut the scene out of kraftpaper gestanst to create more depth. And I glued the layers together.



I made the card of Papicolor Babyblue and carnation white 


In the blue paper I made some extra structure with the hearts embossing folder.



All parts I glued to the background and the whole piece on the 


card.



Happy Crafting!

Gerry van der Velden 

Gebruikte producten:
51-265 - Creative Dies - Woodland Scene
350683 - Embossing folder - Hearts
260956 - Original, scrap - Babyblauw
260903 - Original, scrap - Anjerwit
1068 - WaterArt - Papier 30 sheets / A5 / 185 grs
Memento dew drops 

Geen opmerkingen