Butterflies Rock!


Besides Butterflies , I love stacking, it is easy to see on this card with lots of details. For the background i used a Leane Creatief embossingfolder ( 350 683 ) for extra texture.



With Maya Gold ( Orange and Gold Apfelgrun ) I made a spray, the beautiful shine of the paint is coming back in the spray and is very visible on the card.



The butterfly and filmstrip are by JoyCrafts ! (6002/0381 and 6002/0278)



The "Perfect Peony" and "Maidenhair Fern" (CED1432 and CED1433) are by Creative Expressions, love them:-)




For extra dimension, I used a piece of corrugated cardboard, to make it fit with the card I have also colored it. The Sizzix ThinLits - Scribbles & Splat and Mixed Media ( 660 222 and 660 220 ) are the other parts I used to complete my stack, love those too:-). As a finish I have made some accents with a Perlenpen.

Happy Crafting!
Gerry van der Velden



Geen opmerkingen